Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 11 February 2016

Dream Concerts

*These are not my images

I love going to concerts with my friends and family and over time I have went to go see some of my favourite artists (at the time). It is a great way to laugh and have fun with friends and even family who like the same artists as you. I am going to Glastonbury in June with my family so fingers crossed I may be able to see some of these.These are some of my favourite artists that I would love to go see in concert and have for a while now. There are many more but if included them my list would go on and on.

Ben Howard is one of my all time favourite artists and I can only image how good he would be live but I love his listening to his live music. He may be one of the singers that will play at Glastonbury.
 
Nina Nesbitt is my next singer that I would love to see in concert. Me and my friend tried to get tickets yesterday on the pre-sale but we didn't get any so we are going to try tomorrow. I love her new album and all of the songs on it so I have been listening to it on repeat.
 
SOAK is a band that I found out about last year at Glastonbury and have had her on repeat ever since that day. The lead singer is only young but I would love to see her on stage singing her own songs with her band.
 
Florence and The Machine is a band I have already seen I think about a few years ago but she was amazing both vocals and show. I've always wanted to go see her again because she was so good but have never had a chance to yet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment