Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 8 February 2016

Top Dream Schools

*these are not my images

My dream is to go travelling around the world singing my own songs and I think to really to do that I need to go to a good music school so I can start early and because I know what I want to do when I grow up I want to do it as soon as I can. These are in order...

1) BRIT School
  
 
This is a school that is in Croyden in London and is where lots of famous musicians such as Adele and Amy Winehouse went. You can go when you are 14(year 10) and do your GCSE's or you can go and do your A levels there when you are 16+. There is many courses to do such as drama ,dance and theatre arts but if I went I would do music.
 
2) Julliard   
 

 After BRIT school I would really, really like to go to Julliard school in New York to play piano professionally and if I get good scores that is how I would hopefully get in there. Its also my dream to live in America so this would be perfect. I have seen it in movies and it seems to be amazing and so much fun.
 
I feel like these are the main schools I dream about going to and would love to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment