Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 February 2016

Whats In My Make-up Bag





*these are not my photos

The Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet which has very natural colours in and last a long time both on and last many wears. I personally like to wear the lighter colours on a daily basis so my eyes look natural.

The Benefit Big Easy BB cream that lasts all day with cover but not as heavy as foundation and still leaves colour on your face. This cream has SPF 35 and is a liquid when you apply it but then turns to powder on your skin so it blends into your complexion like cream but finishes lightweight and smooth like a powder.

This mascara from MAC is called False Lashes and I love it because it gives your eyelashes a lot of volume and makes them look a lot longer than they are. My Cousin got me this from New York in October and I have used it nearly everyday since then.

I love this concealer and I am constantly going back to it because it has very good coverage for spots of redness. It also goes really well with the BB cream and it can last a long time depending on how much you use it.

 I only own 2 of these lip balms from benefit which are the benebalm and the posiebalm which I got in a set with the lip tints as well. On a cold day these can really help dry lips but still add a bit of colour to them.

Soap and Glory's sexy mother pucker is a lip gloss that can last a long time both again on and can be used on many wears. You can get them in different colours and mine is nearly similar to the image but a bit darker.


SO ECO foundation brush



Real Techniques concealer brush

Eye lash curler

Real Techniques blending sponge







<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14688209/?claim=4x32zyemz48">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment