Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 February 2016

Top 20 songs of January

I love music and most things to do with it as it can really set the mood at either a party or can send me to sleep. I can listen to it all day and night and I don't really mind what genre it is except jazz.
Out of my thousands of songs and artists on my playlist I chose my top 20 from January even though it was very hard to choose.


1)   Oh Wonder-this is a band but I love their whole album so it would take up most of my of my list

2)  To Build A Home-The Cinematic Orchestra

3) Chewing Gum-Nina Nesbitt


4) Eliza And The Bear-is once again a band and I like most of their songs on the album




5) When It Comes To Us-Frances



6) Burn-Maxi Diaz

7) The Backpack Song- Bear Attack

8) When I Look At You-Miley Cyrus



9)  Good Times Roll-GRiZ

10) Ride This Feeling- Kate-Miller-Heidke

                                                                                
11)  More Than Life-Whitley



12) Easy To Love-The Jezabels


13) Half The world Away-Oasis
Image result for oasis




14) The Feeling-Justin Bieber


Image result for the feeling justin bieber

15) Let It Go-Birdy


Image result for let it go birdy

16) 17-Youth Lagoon

17)  Unaccompanied cello suit no.1 in g major, BWV 1007:prelude -Yo Yo Ma













18) Never Alone-Winter Park



Image result for never alone winter park

19) Sad song-We The Kings

Image result for we the kings

20) SUBURBIA-Troye Sivan





No comments:

Post a Comment